El Dorado County Marijuana Defense Lawyer
Marijuana Laws Are Complex & Confusing
The state of California is known for its unique constellation of marijuana laws, which provide for legal medical use and legal possession of small amounts of cannabis, as of 2016's passing of Prop 64. Under this proposition, an individual convicted for felony marijuana crimes can petition to have their sentences reduced.
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime or offense related to marijuana, having an experienced El Dorado County criminal defense lawyer on your side can help you make important choices and reach the best possible outcome. Depending on the charges, consequences can range from a slap on the wrist in some cases to prison time in others.
Call the Law Offices of Rachel D. Miller in Placerville at (530) 491-4630 for a free initial consultation.
Talk to an Attorney Who Knows Current Marijuana Laws
I am El Dorado County criminal defense attorney Rachel D. Miller.
With extensive experience in cases related to marijuana law, I can represent you and fight for your rights if your legal matter involves:
- Possession of marijuana, which can be charged as an infraction (the penalty for possessing less than an ounce of "weed" is similar to that of a parking ticket) or a misdemeanor depending on the amount.
- Possession of more than 8 ounces ofconcentrated cannabis, hashish, or hash oil or manufacture of concentrates without a state license
- Possession for sale or possession with intent to distribute
- Charges involving cultivating large amounts of marijuana
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Possession or use on school or daycare grounds
- Minors in possession
Contact Me When You Face Charges Involving Marijuana
Searching for an Placerville criminal defense attorney to fight your marijuana charges in El Dorado County? Contact me, attorney Rachel D. Miller, to schedule a free initial consultation. I will help you understand your legal rights and your options for defending yourself.