Firearm Offenses in El Dorado County
Build a Strong Defense Against Firearms Charges
Being charged with a gun crime exposes you to serious criminal liability on the state or federal level. This includes the possibility of time in jail or prison. When a gun is shown to have been used in a crime, significant incarceration often results.
If you have been accused of a weapons offense involving a handgun, pistol, rifle, semi-automatic, assault rifle, or another firearm, you should talk to an experienced El Dorado County criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. You will need strong legal representation in order to protect your legal rights and help you reach the best possible outcome.
Providing Vigorous Defense Against Weapons Charges
At the Law Offices of Rachel D. Miller, I vigorously defend my clients against California and federal firearms charges, including accusations related to drug crimes and violent crimes like assault, robbery, and murder.
I can represent you if you have been charged with:
- Possession of an unlicensed firearm
- Negligent discharge of a firearm
- Carrying a concealed and/or loaded firearm
- Use of a firearm in the commission of a felony, which can lead to long prison sentences if someone was hurt
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Exhibition of a firearm or other weapon
- Being a felon in possession of a firearm
- The trafficking or sale of illegal firearms
- Violations related to a gun permit
Don't Wait to Call for Experienced Advice During a Free Initial Consultation
Your rights and freedom are at stake if you have been charged with a crime involving a firearm. Contact me, El Dorado criminal defense attorney Rachel D. Miller, for a free consultation. I will help you understand your legal rights and your options for dealing with the charges.
You can call my office in Placerville at (530) 491-4630 or send me an email.